Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Full on burger flavour.

Yeah well I ain't been here in a while. So what? Who reads this shit anyways.
I found a new love for Ukulele, it helps me think. It's sooooooo therapeudic. (If thats how you spell it)

Single now. Probably for a long time. Weird. Feels weird. Like 11 months of my life meant nothing. NO. I'm not depressed. Shit. I have a mandarin sitting on my table that I've been meaning to eat for the last two days. Also got a blue vivd which has helped me to litter my walls with interesting signatures, letters, verses, hooks, choruses, Passages, uplifiting and depressing sayings/slogans. The camera sits right where I recorded the last 5-10 vlogs that are NOT funny. The photo camera has seen alot of use however. And has saved me some valuable memories. I start to appreciate time passed when I can sit and reminisce. an empty cup which i half spilled Lemonade on the wireless with =s Luckily didn't fuck the net up. Stacks of CD's, of which most are useless or fucked. Empty bottles of beer on the floor. Heaps of empty Mountain Dew bottles too. Clean clothes (For once).

I love mixing music. The fact that I can take someone elses creation and sort of make it my own inspires me to do... STUFF! :O

Yeah well.......... Bye.