Sunday, July 24, 2011

Interests.

I feel disabled by a world that looks down upon you. It's a vicious cycle of destructive criticism. In a funny way it's also something I thrive off.
Like I gotta do shit that goes against the norm. Like I gotta defy the impossible. I've always looked toward the hard road with a defeatist attitude (e.g: tradework). But is that the hard road?

See the hard career paths in life to me are the roads I have chosen: The arts.
I have a passion for the performing arts. Acting and Music primarily, but I also have a curiosity for photography and street art.
Last year I sat and achieved a certificate in sport and recreation. I have a natural ability to pass shit, and it's a bad thing because I tend to only just scrape a pass rate. I found the course very boring, it didn't suit ME, it may suit a person who's interests align with the sport and rec. industry however. But this is my point.

As hard as it is to crack the music/acting/artistic industries, I firmly believe it is something I can achieve. I know I have a thirst for it, I can see my own eyes light up when I see opportunities in the industries. I am going to enroll on a course doing music business and management just to better my chances with the crew to make it big, and make the money at the same time.

Yeah. I dunno what else to say haha.

~Andrew