Sunday, June 13, 2010

Howwwwwwwwzeeeet?

Yo!
Long time no talk uh?
Yeah well.. I typed up a 3 hour assignment on my family history and I still gotta Powerpoint to do -.-
Anyways, how yous been?
Chur.
I had a few ideas pop in my head over the past few weeks.

Yes they are video ideas and I know my promises are always empty but I been wanting to do this one for some time.
It's to this song by Owl City called Meteor Shower (In vid below).
I want to do a short "cinematic" (I guess) based on the feeling of being alone. It's gonna be a bit out of character for me because I don't normally do serious shit, I'm more the funny guy to everyone so yeah...





Another one is this other idea which i could most likely actually get in touch with the guy about using his song.
While Tubing dubstep the other week I found this guy from Mount Eden DnB and he made a song called Beautiful Lies. It got my mind going about making a vid too:



I kinda created my new YouTube channel as a more "serious" channel, so if it ain't good enough for my standards then I don't put it up. I have made about 3 vids in the last few mades which have only found their way into my recycle bin.

In Other News:
I been following a Graffiti Legend on Twitter for quite some time and have been reading his blog for quite some time also. It's FUCKEN AMAZING. No shit peepz. It would pretty much cater to anybody artistically as well as in general. It's full of Artworks in the street, contemporary on canvas, small video documentaries about the Graffiti and street scenes and other stuff, Revoks own political views, pictures and videos from his travels etc, links to his clothing store and other items of interest, MUCH MUCH MORE. Definitely worth a check out people, and if you don't even click this link: http://revok1.com/ , then damn... You're missing out.

Latez people, I'm owtiez.