Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Don't drinka and fly!!

An out of it news report on our local paper today: New Zealand Wood Pigeon apparently get drunk as off guava berries and can't fly properly. 25 of these birds have been admitted to what you could call "Bird Rehab" at the local Bird Shelter and 10 so far have died. Least they died having mean fun uh?

Me, Shay and Jordy had mean fun in town on Monday haha! We practically played tag throughout the streets of the CBD. Jordy mysteriously disappeared later on so me and Shay walked home.

Been researching my family history and found out some interesting shit ae. Hate the fact I descended from England, makes me feel so generic..

Ryan's entering a competition with the Good Morning show and I hope he does well.
the dude has alot of talent and can go far so I really do hope he does.

Our game this week is against Moerewa. Name is kinda fear-filled but fuck it. We'll push them over just like we did to Southern last week. Hope me and the boys can pull off another good victory.

I'm officially addicted to Mountain Dew and I'm actually scared haha! Can't wait t see the Naruto-Pain fight when it comes out friday. My new speakers are mean too. I have a bad habit back of tying knots in my hair. Anyone who knows how to stop this contact me on my Facebook or Twitter cause I'm starting to get bald patches XD.

Love you Liddy! XoX =]