Sunday, May 9, 2010

I like this soo much.

Well, let's see.. What's news?

RUGBY - Mean games in the Super 14 this week.
Hurricanes are back in contention after smoking the Reds in a come from behind victory. Our two best hopes are the Crusaders and Hurricanes for semi-finalists, both looking pretty strong. Crusaders only just lost to the Bulls, who I'd say aren't as strong as last season. If the Stormers and Bulls lose this week, then the Hurricanes secure a home semi! It's rather amazing to watch how much can change in like 2-3 rounds.


VLOGS AND YOUTUBE - Update.
 Yeah about that haha... I really haven't had time this year to make as many videos, I'm kinda snowed under with course stuff, not only that but my new computer doesn't work properly yet, hence no iMovie (budget I know).

MUSIC - Update.
Our group is slowly coming together. I'm lead singing -.- BUT Ryan "The Manz Singer" Karaka is backing me so hopefully it helps haha. We're kinda gonna start of with mainly punk, rock, and dub, mainly covers, BUT we should find our own vibe and start our own originals pretty quick.

Yeah, I've pretty much fallen off the rap game but I do hope that we can kinda integrate it into our music somehow =]

WEBSITE - Newz.
 Well, I'm really gonna try and launch this page now:

• I'm gonna get my own domain to drop the blogspot host.
I'm adding in some new columns next Sunday (16/5)
•Will be uploading pics, vidz and loads more.
•May add another person to my blogging to "varietize" my posts.

Yeah well thats pretty much it from me for now so Ciao!