Thursday, May 13, 2010

Inspiration.

Now I've named this blog 'Inspiration' for many reasons.

One is that upon seeing my family history today I feel I have a need to break out of the "bad" teen-age cycle almost completely.
What I mean by this is I really want to stay away from partying, stay away from clubbing, stop procrastinating, stop the worrying about what other people are doing and focus on myself, my true friends, and my family.

My family tree is amazing, probably not to you but I never knew exactly where I came from, what my ancestors did, where my place is, and I realized how completely different my life is to what they struggled through in their day.

I traced it back to 1870, because thats as far as my Great-Uncle has accomplished so far.
I found that my family was very religious, mainly Catholic, Methodist, and Anglican.
That a few of my family were gifted musicians in some cases.
I never actually knew that someone had served in a war, but soon found that one of my Great-Great-Uncles had served in Gallipoli and prats of France during the first world war, and another man married into our family had served in parts of North Italy during the second world war.

Yeah, theres heaps more but I'm amping to learn it.

Second, was browsing YouTube.
Found a video on Will Smith.
This was like "wow" haha.

so here it is: